Veterans and their dependents may be entitled to a range of services, including assistance in the processing of disability claims, pensions, death benefits, educational benefits, medical assistance, and advocacy on behalf of veterans on issues affecting them and their dependents. The Las Animas County Veterans services office is not a part of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), which is a Federal Government Agency but serves as a liaison between the veteran, their dependents and the VA.
We provide personalized local service to veterans and other claimants and assist in cutting through red tape.
For more information contact Las Animas County's Veteran Services Officer Raymond Odum at email@example.com, (719)846-3940, fax (719)846-4554 and direct line (719)845-2589.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Colorado Division of Veterans Affairs
- Denver Regional VA Office
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Organization
- American Legion Organization
- VA National Cemetery Administration
- Veterans History Project
- Retirees Activities Enlisted/Officers Bulletin
- Financial Resources and Discounts for Military Families