Colorado is a dual-licensing authority for the State's licensed retailers and special event permittees, meaning a license is required from both local and state governments. Approval at the local government level is required first to evaluate and issue liquor license applications. Contact your county clerk's office to set up an appointment.
The State of Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division mails liquor license renewal forms approximately 90 days before the license expires.
- Liquor Retail Application
- Fermented Malt Beverage Application
- Special Events Application
- Renewal Fees & Application
- Checklist & Fees
- IdentoGO Digital Fingerprinting - contact your local Clerk for the CBI Code
- Tax Authorization